Blog Niezam Phg

Ada kalanya Allah memberikan kesenangan kepada kita bukan untuk menyenangkan kita, tetapi supaya kita dapat menjadi orang yang menyenangkan orang lain....semoga saya mampu menyenangkan anda ketika di teratak ini...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Is cheese halal?

I found it very uncomfortable eating cheese nowdays after I found out that the coagulant used in making cheese are sourced from calf or cows........ ....animals that I do not know if they are slaughtered according to the Islamic ways. So I went out to buy some cheese, those I can afford, and those uncommon ones.

1. Danish Mozzarella Cheese, EMBORG, 40% F.I.D.M, microbial rennet. (there is another one at 60% F.I.D.M using calf rennet ……….and I take that it is HARAM)
2. Party Cubes, La vache qui rit, ……….not mention of the emulsifier…………can I presume that it is HARAM?
3. Je VERITABLE PORT SALUT …………bacterial culture………..I would presume that it is halal.
4. Apetine FETA with spices…….rennet (non-animal)……………I would assume that it is halal.
5. Australian dairies………..spreadable cream cheese……………it mention AND CULTURE………………..I would presume that its halal…………but don’t take my word for it.
6. Perfect Italiano………..Mozzarella…………………..Enzyme (non-animal coagulant)……………I would imagine that this cheese is halal.
The above are the results of what I saw and noted.

And as a result I now believe that many of us Muslims are have been eating HARAM cheese, especially those in our sandwich burgers (and in those cheap cheese sandwiches that we buy at petrol stations) that we buy from fast food companies. And our children.... ......... ..well HARAM most of the way, unlress they have not been eating these sandwich burgers. Unless anyone can prove to me that in making these cheese they use use non-animal coagulants.

And a majority of these cheese packages have HALAL labels on them.

Muslims are fasting now, so do you Muslims still eat the HARAM stuff.


Niezam_Phg says....

Sekadar berkongsi dari e-mel yang saya terima...gunakan akal anda untuk menilainya...

4 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Assalamualaikum,Niezam boleh tak tlg terjemahkan tentang cheese tu.saya ni blur sikit la B.I ni.tp saya nak tau jg sbb pnting tu.saya suka mkn burger kat fast-food.apa2 pn mekasih ya.

     
  • At October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm amik masa gak nak terjmah tu.nantilah saya cari kamus dulu..

     
  • At October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm amik masa gak nak terjmah tu.nantilah saya cari kamus dulu..

     
  • At October 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Assalamualaikum,Niezam.mekasih la jwb.Tp saya bukan nak terjemahan smua tu.Cuma yang akhir skali tu, lepas pd keterangan 1 sampai brapa tu.Itu je.Yang lain tu bleh la sikit2.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allahyarham Hani Mohsin Hanafi.AL-FATIHAH...