Just READ n Becareful....
A little boy died because surgeons found ants in his brain! Apparently this
boy fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth or with some sweet stuff
beside him. Ants soon got to him and some ants in fact crawled into his ear
which somehow managed to go to his brain. When he woke up,he did not
realize that ants had gone to his head. After that, he constantly
complained about itchiness around his face. His mother brought him to a
doctor, but the doctor could not figure out what was wrong with him. He
took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror, he found a group of live ants
in his skull. Since the ants were still alive, the doctor could not operate
on him because the ants were constantly moving around. The boy finally
died. So please be careful when leaving food stuff near your bed or when
eating in bed. This might attract ants. Most importantly, NEVER you or your
child eat sweets before going to bed. You or your child might attract ants
while you are asleep.
Incident Two :
Another similar incident happened in a hospital in Taiwan. This man was
warded in the hospital and was constantly warned by the nurses not to leave
food stuff by his bedside because there were ants about. He did not listen
to their advice. Ants finally got to him. His family members said that the
man constantly complained about headaches. He died and a post mortem or
autopsy was done on him. Doctors found a group of live ants in his head.
Apparently, the ants had been eating bits of his brain. So friends, better
be safe than sorry. Never leave food stuff beside your bed you when you go
to sleep. Please forward this to your friends and relatives.
Niezam Phg says.....
Oh My God.is it real?????...